The project Consciousness is my very own intention to offer an opinion-free and understandable, easy to read, easy to listen to or easy to watch guide to Your personal evolution, Your personal development and Your personal beliefs. The project Consciousness is by no means whatsover a dogmatic guide. The project Consciousness has no political intention and does not follow any religious, esoteric or philosophic theory. The project Consciousness is the publication of my very own collection of accessable data from the Internet related to the matter of Consciousness.
Your Consciousness is what creates the whole World as you see it. It is by far more important than any political vote that You might have.
Learn to use Your Consciousness, be aware, be conscious, be empathatic and help Yourself and Others. You are a Butterfly. Make Change.
Our conscious experiences are always changing; our Consciousness may shift from moment to moment, this constant state of shift alters our state of Awareness in a ongoing dance of the mind. In totality we know that our conscious mind is the controlling influence, the control system of everything we do, say, think, feel and experience. We know relatively little about our state of Consciousness. The one thing we do know is, it truly is an amazing and powerful thing we can utilise to Make Change.
In Biocentrism Life and Consciousness are fundamental to the universe. It is Consciousness that creates the material universe, not the other way around. Death of Consciousness simply does not exist. It only exists as a thought because Humans identify themselves with their body. Humans believe that the body is going to perish, sooner or later, thinking their Consciousness will disappear too.
If the body generates Consciousness, then Consciousness dies when the body dies. But if the body receives Consciousness in the same way that a cable box receives satellite signals, then of course Consciousness does not end at the death of the physical vehicle. In fact, Consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the Human body and outside of it. In other words, it is non-local in the same sense that quantum objects are non-local.
- Eye consciousness
- Ear consciousness
- Nose consciousness
- Tongue consciousness
- Body consciousness
- Mind consciousness describe the consciousness of “ideas” – Buddhism describes not five but six perceptions.
- The first state is the waking state, in which we are aware of our daily world. This is the gross body.
- The second state is the dreaming mind. This is the subtle body.
- The third state is the state of deep sleep. In this state the underlying ground of consciousness is undistracted, “the Lord of all, the knower of all, the inner controller, the source of all, the origin and dissolution of created things. This is the casual body.
- The fourth factor is Turiya, pure consciousness. It is the background that underlies and transcends the three common states of consciousness. In this consciousness both absolute and relative are transcended. It is the true state of experience of the infinite and non-different, free from the dualistic experience which results from the attempts to conceptualise reality. It is the state in which non-origination, is apprehended.